This is pretty much how our new year has begun. Lazying around, watching tv, not doing much of anything. (Except my teeth don't look that scary when I'm sleeping...at least not that I know of...) One of the joys of house/dog sitting is you don't have to look around at your own home and see things that need to be done! There's a never ending list of chores within the walls of my own home...but here, not so much. Besides, I wouldn't want to infringe upon the cleaning lady's job...she comes next week. (yup...best job everrrr)
The new year has brought with it the "storm of the century". At least that's what they're calling it. (Again with the "them"...just who are "they", anyway? Maybe "they" should really be called the "who's"?) So we just may be snowed in for the weekend. Which is just fine by me. I don't enjoy for one minute going out on slippery roads. (I've come to the conclusion that I am rapidly becoming a little old lady...) But the hubs has to travel a bit. Thankfully, he was a rowdy little teenage boy whom did much playing in parking lots on snowy days; so he is now fully equipped to handle an icy road. Who knew that sowing your wild oats would come in handy in the future?I'm pretty sure that doesn't apply for most of the oats we sow when we're younger. Alrighty, back to my dog sitting now....(and no, I don't actually sit on them...)
No comments:
Post a Comment