Yup...you guessed it. As if we weren't already Build -A- Bear'd out, this is what Jilly chose for her birthday event. (I think I can now tell you every item in this store, including prices...) It seems that we just can't get enough Build -A- Bear. The girls all had gift certificates from Christmas, and spent the afternoon using them. And the birthday girl's choice for her fancy, extravagant lunch? Wendy's. (My first two couldn't be any more opposite...Kaytlin chose Olive Garden on her birthday) She had her little heart (and palate) set on a frosty from Wendy's. So, that pretty much sums up her big day celebrating her ninth birthday! Wendy's and Build -A- Bear. Does life get any easier?
Monday, January 11, 2010
The Birthday Bash
Yup...you guessed it. As if we weren't already Build -A- Bear'd out, this is what Jilly chose for her birthday event. (I think I can now tell you every item in this store, including prices...) It seems that we just can't get enough Build -A- Bear. The girls all had gift certificates from Christmas, and spent the afternoon using them. And the birthday girl's choice for her fancy, extravagant lunch? Wendy's. (My first two couldn't be any more opposite...Kaytlin chose Olive Garden on her birthday) She had her little heart (and palate) set on a frosty from Wendy's. So, that pretty much sums up her big day celebrating her ninth birthday! Wendy's and Build -A- Bear. Does life get any easier?
Labels:
birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment