Friday, March 11, 2011

Yet More Adventures in Housesitting

First things first. The mystery is solved. The case of the mysterious creature is officially closed. It was indeed...(drum roll, please)....a northern flying squirrel. Go figure. How that chubster is able to pick it's heavy self up and fly is beyond me. I would, in fact, love to see that. I'm pretty sure he would crash and burn with all those sunflower seeds in his belly. However, I could be wrong. Many, many thanks to my sister, Katie, whom solved the ever-frustrating mystery. Kudos to you and your husband's vast array of turns-out-to-be-useful information. He is pretty much awesome. My hours of googling can now come to an end.

Now, onto the next matter at hand. This is what my girls are doing for hours today. Hours. I'm not even kidding. I now introduce you to "Oliver" and "Nick". They are the newest boarders here at the kennel. I'm not fully aware as to why they chose boy's names. But alas, they did.

Oh, if only it were legal to raise kids in a kennel. Somehow I think there may be laws against that sort of thing.

Fortunately the girls are amusing themselves here quite well. Let's hope it continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment