The first day of spring. Alas, it has arrived....
...Or has it?
Turns out we're in for a bit more of winter's lingering weather. Snow is flurrying around today; predicted for tomorrow, and a couple more days this week. Ba-humbug, I say. I know that deep within the semi-frozen ground there are tulips just pleading to peek through the ice and snow. Crocus that are begging to display their colors. Daffodils eager to push their foliage to the surface.
Bring 'em on. Any day now, please.
In other news: Three more sleeps until I'm home in my own bed. I'm a little happy about that. In case you couldn't tell.
Pretttttty background, girly!!! And...I seriously hate to brag, but...it was gorgeous here today. Oops. that was rude. anyways...its Spring, it IS!!! so very very exciting!! :) I love your pretty blog. and i love reading your thoughts. Hope tomorrow is Springier than today for you!!
ReplyDeleteKristi!! Send some of that nice PEI spring weather my way! We awoke to about five inches of snow. If I knew how to make a grumpy face on the 'puter, I'd put one right here:
ReplyDelete