Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday and Bunnies

I have officially survived my very first "Black Friday"! And I now know why they call it "black"...because indeed, you have to wake up and get going while it's still "black" out! My younger sister and I ventured out in the wee hours of the morning to take advantage of some good sales. (Yikes...3:45 came awfully early this morning...)
I really and truly thought that I would come home frazzled and disappointed. But, I must admit that I rather enjoyed the day! My sister and I had a great time having a girls day out. We found some great buys, but thoroughly and completely exhausted ourselves!! But before the day was over, I had to pick up some baby bunnies. Last week we told our girls that we were picking up some bunnies to add to our "mini-farm"! (To which, of course, they were completely delighted!)So, after my shopping adventure I brought our new additions home. The girls have named them "Cocoa" and "Ginger". (We have no idea of their genders yet...we just may end up with more baby bunnies before we're done!!!) Ain't they cute?!

No comments:

Post a Comment