Halloween. When our girls were much younger I would dread the holiday. Every spooky witch or ghost would leave my kids with nightmares. They just have always been sensitive that way...and I'm okay with that. After all, why are dead people in graves, half mangled, severed limbs and skeleton bones such a delight to people on this one particular day? It just seems so odd to me! So, over the past couple of years, we have decided to re-define Halloween. We celebrate the fallish colors, the carved pumpkins and even love the idea of dressing up in costumes. And so every year the girls strategically plan their attire for the day and we thoroughly enjoy laughing at eachother! This year was no different. And now I present you...my darling and crazy daughters.
The pirate... the cowgirl... ...and the little old lady.

And my all-time favorite photo as of yet...

Have you ever laughed so hard at your kids that your stomach hurts? Yeah...it was definitely one of those days.
No comments:
Post a Comment