Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sounds I Dislike...

(At 1:00 in the morning)

*the dog throwing up violently.
*the child yelling for me, due to the dog throwing up violently in her room.
*my stomach growling, due to the nausea from cleaning up the dog vomit.
*the cat, cleaning himself at the end of my bed while I'm trying to get back to sleep.
*the mouse in the ceiling that seemed to have a scratching problem while I'm trying to get back to sleep.
*the cat, stalking the mouse in the ceiling at the end of my bed while I'm trying to get back to sleep.
*the dog, growling at the mouse that he can hear but not see while I'm trying to get back to sleep.
*my husband's deep breathing while he's sleeping comfortably and I'm trying to get back to sleep.

Wow, who knew so much happened at night while I was sleeping? Today should prove to be a long one!

No comments:

Post a Comment