Dear Rachael,
I am writing in regards to your recent attempts at doing my job. In years past, I have quietly watched as you joyfully crept into your children's room...collecting their tooth and leaving their treasure for them to find when they awoke. And I have even looked past your few times of forgetfulness in the past. But as of recently, I must say that you are slacking at being a good tooth fairy. Your children are presently waking up disappointed, thinking that I had not visited in the night. Their belief in me is slowly diminishing. Due to the present set of circumstances, I'm afraid that we are going to have to relinquish all your privileges as a tooth fairy in training. Please return your pink frilly tu-tu and standard issue magical wand as soon as possible. We are giving them to your husband to fill the present position in your household as chief tooth fairy.
Sincerely,
The Tooth Fairy
No comments:
Post a Comment