At dinner this evening we were discussing Palm Sunday and all the events that occurred on that wonderful day. Which then led to a discussion of Jesus riding on the donkey...which led to horses vs. donkeys, and then Lexy stated that she thinks that "unicorns lived back in the old days". (Deep theology there from a five year old. I have no clue what she basis her theory on.) Jilly very promptly (and seriously) replied, "Lexy's a smartie-ologist."
Hubs and I lost it. A smartiologist? Jillian had no clue what she said that was funny, or even why it was funny. She says she never heard it anywhere, she just made it up. (Imagine that.)
See? I'm not the only one in the family who finds words that don't exist. That girl has got some good genes. She's what you might call a smartieologist.
Scratch that. She just asked me if you can make scrambled eggs out of yolk. Back to square one in "smartieology"...
No comments:
Post a Comment