http://
Sometimes I'm slightly amazed at myself. (Not often, but every once in a while it just happens.)
After a two day span of trying to figure out how to get a YouTube video from there to here, I finally did it. It took a little work, investigating and an occasional giving my laptop a time out, but by golly here we are.
If you click the play button, you will find what song has been rattling around my brain all day. For the past two days. It's absolutely one of my favorites. I wait for the kids to go outside, close all the windows, pull the shades, grab my mic (which usually consists of a hair brush or soup ladle...on occasion the toilet wand if I'm really desperate...), and sing at the top of my lungs. It's just one of those songs. (C'mon...everyone has at least one guilty pleasure song, right?) If I was really brilliant, I would make my own video and attach it to my site, AND (big "and" there) if I could sing super fantastically, I would sing it for you. But, and trust me on this one, it wouldn't have the same effect. I'll just let the lovely lady from Casting Crowns handle this one. (The world should thank me for it.)
(Lyrics:)
If all I had was one last breath , I’d spend it just to sing your praise, just to say your name.
If all I had was one last prayer I’d pray it ‘cause I know you’re always listening.
If I could live a thousand lives, bind the hands of time I would spend every moment by your side, ‘cause I ...
I know you’re there, I know you see me; You’re the air I breathe, you are the ground beneath me...I know you’re there, I know you hear me I can find you anywhere.
If all I had was one more song to sing I would raise a noise to make the heavens ring.
If all I had was one last chance I’d take it, I would stake it all on you.
If I could rise up high And catch the glance of every eye I would make them believe what I feel inside, ‘cause I...
I know you’re there, I know you see me You’re the air I breathe, you are the ground beneath me I know you’re there, I know you hear me I can find you anywhere.
If I could live a thousand lives and bind the hands of time … If I could rise up high and catch the glance of every eye …
I know you’re there, I know you see me You’re the air I breathe, you are the ground beneath me I know you’re there, I know you hear me I can find you anywhere
No comments:
Post a Comment