Step1. Make your favorite pizza dough. Mine is real simple. Flour, salt, oil, water and yeast. If I'm feeling fancy I'll throw in some oregano and garlic powder. Last night was a fancy night. Oregano and garlic powder it was. Once your dough is complete stretch 'er out and throw 'er on the grill on high heat. Whatever size ya like. (We did five individual pizzas so everyone could make their own.) Brown up one side nice and crisp (about 4 minutes or so...depending on the grill) and then bring back in for the next part.
Step 2. Assemble and build. Create. Let your imagination go wild! Or not. Be sure to build your toppings on the grilled side up.
Step 3. Back to the grill! Til she's done. (With baby on hip if necessary.) I like mine real crisp and the top melted well, so I put them back on the grill for around 5-8 minutes or so. The whole neighborhood smelled like a pizza shop. It's pretty awesome.
Now go enjoy the deliciousness!
Looks so Good! Can you email me the exact measurments in your dough?
ReplyDeleteblois4@xplornet.com
Thanks :)
i will totally be doing this. mmmmmm!!!
ReplyDelete