Thursday, July 19, 2012

3 Months

The boys are three months old today.
I still can't believe we have boys. Two boys. Still blows my mind. Is is getting redundant hearing me say that? 'Cause it may take a while for the amazement to wear off on me. Like perhaps a lifetime...
These boys really are good babies. I think sometimes we take that for granted. Because there are two and there is twice and much work, we often forget how good they are. They're both in a smiling phase...big time. They love to grin. At me, at their daddy, at their sisters...even at the ceiling fan (which just so happens to be their favorite focal point as of late). If their bellies are full and their pants are dry they're happy little fellas. Cody is trying so hard to talk lately. And Chase looks as though he really, really wants to laugh. And he struggles daily trying to find his thumb. The changes happen so very quickly. I know because my first "baby" has turned into an "almost teen" when I last blinked.
These next two pictures crack me up. On the left (in both pictures) is Cody. Which would place Chase to the right. In each picture, both boys have traded facial expressions. One looks startled while the other unimpressed. And then they traded. It's a twin thing. I found it amusing. Perhaps I'm the only one who will...



So enjoying these little lovies...
Can't get enough of smooching and cuddling them.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha -- i am amused with the switch of the facial expressions as well! honestly - they're so adorable. i'm sure the reality will set in one of these days. two boys...

    well - maybe not. i have two boys and i still can't believe it, myself. and i don't have 2 boys the same exact age. still blows my mind, though. i am incredibly - incredibly grateful to have these 2 little boys and that i get to be their Mama. amazing.

    and i'm thrilled beyond words for you and your LARGE and happy family. i love checking in via the world-wide-web. so happy these boys are lovin' life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! Could there be a more adorable bundle of deliciousness! I am CRAVING you, Rachael! I must come see you and squeeze your wee loves....and weed your garden, and make your supper, and clean your toilets. Next week some day? Text or call me..... Love to you, Dearest! Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete