We are so grateful for this generous Christmas gift. It has received much use in the past nine months.
The girls much enjoy recreating "Little House on the Prairie". Might I add, they've done so rather well. Even I think I may want to live here on occasion.
Today my house is unusually quiet, thanks to this little house on the lawn. My girls, their life-like baby dolls, a few borrowed bibs, some baby spoons, momma's old canning jars, and some random tupperware containers...they're all outdoors today. I'm told they're gathering "berries" in the woods (winter's coming, you know), feeding and babysitting one another's babies and cleaning house. Which is ironically the exact same thing I'm doing indoors today. Well, with the exception of the berry-gathering.
I Love it !!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear your girls still play with dolls - Mine do too ! So rare nowdays for kids to act like kids :)
Love that playhouse!
Thanks for backing me up on the name Axel !John will so never go for it though :) Why are the guys so picky on the names???