Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bring Da Funk

I have been aware of a particular problem for a little while now. I've tried my best to procrastinate about it. I've even tried to ignore it. However, the problem keeps rearing its ugly, stinky little head. My nose tells me it's time to face the facts, and take precautionary measures.

As I go to kiss my sweet, innocent children good-night, my nose detects the funk. When I pick them up from Sunday School, there it is again. I sit next to them on the couch and it wafts in my direction. It lingers in my van, in my home, and it repels all who step in its path. It is the funk. That's right. You heard me. The funk.

I had no idea the funk began this early. I can't really recall when my funk began. But my nine and ten year old precious daughters are now plagued with it. And I have decided that I shouldn't....I can't....I won't ignore the funk any longer. So, after a trip to the local drug store, we added two new members to the vast array of toiletries in our bathroom.
Meet "Miss Apricot" and "Miss Lemongrass"... (They're the ones standing next to "Mr. Extreme Blast" and "Mrs. Sheer Powder".)




They are our new secret agents in the funk fight. And their aroma is so very sweet. My nose is ever indebted to them. Let the prepubescent fun begin....

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha!!!!! I AM SOOOOO glad i'm not to that point with kenzie yet :)

    ReplyDelete