Friday, December 18, 2009

A Day in the Life of a Boring Ol' Housewife

bathe kids......check
comb 3 heads of hair.....check
groom myself so I slightly resemble a well put-together female.....check (ok...so I really ought to only get a half check on that one....)
go through daily schoolwork with 3 children.....check
entertain a whiny 5 year old.....check
break up squabbles that occur throughout the course of a day....check
feed and water chickens.....check
find cheapest heating oil price and place an order.....check
feed the children nutritious and well balanced meals and snacks......let's not talk about it (it is close to Christmas, you know)
wrap Christmas presents.....check
clean the bunnies pen.....check
take children Christmas shopping for their daddy.....check
sneak stocking stuffer presents in the cart while kids aren't looking.....check
dispense cough drops hourly to a barking (coughing) child.....check
3 loads of laundry.....check
3 loads of dishes.....check
run dishwasher.....check
empty dishwasher.....check
take children to library.....check
do all the above with grace, poise and a smile on my face even though PMS is inevitably knocking on my door.....hmmm.....I'd better get back to ya on that one....

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Ha! That's AWESOME! I need to do a blog post like this one! That's great!

    ReplyDelete