Tuesday, February 19, 2013

10 Months

Cody and Chase have entered the double-digits in months. Ten whole months today. Such big boys.
Every day they are looking more and more "little boyish" to us. And less like babies. Hubs and I agree...we're just on the cusp of our absolute favorite stage of babyhood.
With eyes wide open, everything is theirs to learn. Their curious hands grab at everything. We love watching them learn and grow.
Even if they can be a handful at times. Or lapful, as it were.
Every day I try and soak in more and more of their sweet yumminess. They won't be little babes much longer...
Hard to believe the big "1" is just around the corner...

2 comments:

  1. ohhh - they are just little chubs, aren't they???? so so so cute!!!! oh my soul, they're cute! And time DOES certainly go entirely too fast...that's for sure. Happy 10 months to your boysies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute !!!
    Happy 10 months :)
    I heard one of those little cuties loves chomping on Valentine's too :)

    ReplyDelete