She treated me to an "afternoon at the spa". (Translation: a half and hour pedicure at home while the boys napped.) It was as close to the real thing as one can get. And....my feet were desperate. I have not touched them since giving birth to the twins. And prior to that, I hadn't even seen them for months. Trust me...they were scary.
First, a lovely fifteen-minute soak in some pretty, flowery, aromatic, pink water. (My tootsies were rather wrinkled after.) I seriously fell asleep. For approximately 27.3 seconds. It was pure bliss.
Lastly, the polish. A splash of color just makes feet complete, am I right? It screams "I have it all together"...even when the rest of you is falling completely apart. (Too bad it's not flip-flop season.) The toe separator thingys? Ya...not so much a fan. Neither are my toes, as they protested by writhing in muscle spasms. Plus...I looked a bit like Sasquatch. But, in the end, my toes looked divine. So all's well that ends well.
I can officially add another bonus to my list of "Positive Things About Having Daughters": Free Pedicures.
No comments:
Post a Comment