Cute, right? Little brother Chase was being read to and cuddled with. And he was completely and fully eating it up. By the time I got there his eyes were super heavy...just a few minutes more and he would have been out like a light. I hope these boys know someday just how blessed they are with all these "little mommas"...
Friday, January 11, 2013
Big Sister, Little Momma
The past couple of days have been lazy, sick days. All the kiddos have the sniffles, sore throats, fevers and runny noses. Nothing too major; just enough to throw everybody out of sorts for a bit. Having two littles sick at the same time would be considerably challenging for just one momma. Thankfully, there's plenty of "mommas" in this house to go around. (These girls are suckers for sick, sad baby boys.) While trying to get lunch for everyone, my little guys were fussing and complaining about not being held. Kaytlin and Jillian tag-teamed them and I prepared the meal in silence. (Always a beautiful thing.) Once I was done I ventured upstairs to see just what my children were up to....and stumbled upon this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment