Thursday, June 14, 2012

Being Thankful...

Simple and random things I am thankful for this week....

The pool being up and running. Now we just need some superbly divine weather...
 Little ones' laundry blowing in the warm breeze...
Brother love...melts me every time.
Nap-time. Sacred, quiet, precious moments during the day. Brothers that always inch their way towards one another. You'd think they were twins or something.
 Cuddling cousins. There was one point where we werent' sure they'd be buddies..
 Meeting great-grandparents. And picturing the day where I'll see the generational fruits of my own labor...Such a grand reward.
 My dear daddy. (No, he's not Mexican. In case there were any questions to follow.) Celebrating Daddy's Day early with a man whom softens with time. I have grown to admire the man he's become.
So. Incredibly. Blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Yes indeed very blessed as we all are!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete