Today was my regularly scheduled ultrasound and doctor's appointment and so my sis-in-law graciously accompanied me. She thought the appointments would be interesting. And besides...we knew we would be able to share some much needed girl time chatting, shopping, laughing...and just being kid-free in general for a few hours. It was glorious. Blissful, even. Although, I haven't yet convinced her to stay for a few months and send her husband and children home. Still working on that one....
Our 29 week check-up went well. Very well, in fact. So well...I'd jump for joy...if I could. Both baby boys are still growing well...a whole three pounds each. And in even bigger news...the ultrasound showed a head of hair. Not unlike all our girls. We grow 'em hairy in this family. Part human/part monkey. It comes honestly from Hub's side of the family.
The other great news is I have escaped bed rest for yet another week. My body is behaving. Or at least trying hard to. My doctor is most pleased with that. She also reported that both babies are nice and low; head down. And "Baby A" is so low and engaged that there shall be no possibility of him flipping now. Which looks like a regular delivery (not a c-section) is a go for now. We shall see.
My favorite picture of the day:
"Baby B" wasn't too fond of "Baby A" stealing his picture spotlight..and thus he decided he would shove brother's face away. Quite comical, these two are...
Aaahhh! Oh I love it! I just LOVE it! Oh my word, I am so so happy for you guys. Seriously -- I think about you and these babies ALL the time....
ReplyDelete