I just love it. It may be hard to tell from the picture, but crawling up the ladder into a bedroom window (in order from bottom to top) are Frosty (the snowman, of course), an elf, a reindeer (not sure which one to be perfectly honest), and Santa. They're a bit early, and probably a bit cold and hungry by now since they've been hanging on this ladder for about a week. But for the whole dollar I spent at a yard sale this summer I love it. The real kicker was when I put a big spot light on them. The girls were a bit freaked out when the sun went down and the light came on...the spotlight shines pretty bright into the house. I informed them that it was just Santa, and they were fine with that.
The chickens are less than impressed with the new snowfall. They're protesting by refusing to lay eggs and moulting. (They are rapidly looking like scruffy, underprivileged hens.) They've kept to themselves inside the barn all day. No doubt defecating all over Hub's snowmobile out of rebellion. He just loves that. So much so, that he's promised a fried chicken dinner if they continue such behavior. If they don't start laying eggs soon that threat just might come to fruition.
Yes, winter is officially here.
I love how much you love your ipod!! And...I'm a little jealous of all your snow...especially in December, I love snow!!!!! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete