Saturday, December 18, 2010

More Christmas Trivia...

Words of wisdom on this seventh day til' Christmas: Don't visit Walmart on the Saturday before Christmas. I'm not even kidding. Don't do it. Just DON'T. C.R.A.Z.Y. Insane. What was I thinking?

Anywho...onto the Christmas carol trivia. The answers to yesterday's bizarre headlines are:

  • "Jolly Ol' Saint Nicholas" ("Fat Man Accused of Overdosing on Antidepressants")
  • "Frosty the Snowman" ("Cold, Heartless Man Seeks Someone to Melt His Heart")
  • "All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth" ("Dental Desires")
  • "Oh Little Town of Bethlehem" ("Israel Downsized")
  • "O Holy Night" ("Meteor Shower At Midnight")

Are ya eager for more? Try these strange Christmas song headlines on for size:

  • "Global Warming Blamed for Warm and Fuzzy Political Attitudes" (does that not make you smile?)
  • "Top Northern Dignitary to Visit Town"
  • "DNA Proves Fat Man is the Father" (My personal favorite)
  • "Peaceful Power Outage"
  • "Mom Accused of Affair with Foreigner North of the Border"

Answers to come tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment