Sunday, October 10, 2010

Uninvited Guests

There was a peculiar knock at the door this morning...



It was just the chickens. They told me that they were cold and wanted to come inside for a cup of hot cocoa.

I declined, but told them they could hang out on the porch for a while. It seemed like a reasonable bargain.

1 comment:

  1. Cute, Cute, Cute! But I would never have any of my own.

    I have been busy the last few weeks getting ready for the UMaine Homecoming Craft Fair (Oct 16 & 17). This will be my 1st really big fair. I make handmade jewelry and purses. I hope you might be able to come.

    I missed the last few entries and got caught up tonight before I head upstairs to my "studio" to finish another tote before I go to bed. I love your writing style and I don't know how you manage to "get er done" with everything else you do. Love ya Girl!! Joyful Creations....Phyllis

    ReplyDelete