Today was another cool, cloudy and drizzly day. I get so stir crazy on these kinds of days now that spring has arrived. So tonight I decided to shake things up and declared "Family Fun Night". We feasted on Chinese take-out, followed by an hour of our own personal version of "Minute to Win it". Now, if you haven't seen this new game show on television, you simply won't have any idea. It's basically a game show in which contestants attempt to do crazy things with regular household items. (In sixty seconds, of course...hence the name...) My family loves watching this show, and cheering the players on. So I decided to remake it for our girls tonight. It was a big hit. And they are all now "bazillionaires". Hubs and I are officially broke.
Kaytlin stacking apples:
Jillian using a straw to transport M&M's:
Lexy emptying an entire box of tissues:
Lexy bouncing balls out of a tissue box tied to her backside:
No comments:
Post a Comment