In just a few more months they shall begin earning their keep for such lavish accommodations.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Our Girls...The Poultry Ones
They are finally set up comfy and cozy in their home. Their own space...where they may spaciously scratch, freely poo, and stir up chicken dust until their heart's content. They (and I) am much happier with these living arrangements. May I present to you....
Yes, it's the name that stuck. (Was there ever any question?)

We allowed them a taste of wide open freedom...and they were terrified. At first. Now they rather love digging and catching and fluttering all about.

In just a few more months they shall begin earning their keep for such lavish accommodations.
In just a few more months they shall begin earning their keep for such lavish accommodations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YES! I love it!!! This was my boy's choice (and mine, too. I've got to admit) from the very beginning! How very posh! How very lovely! Super rockin' sign, my friend. You crafty little woman, you!
ReplyDelete