1. The sprinkler was located. Children were jumping for joy.
3. The electric fence was successfully installed. My tender, newly emerged peas and spinach shall now be fully protected against the local rodents.
4. Laundry was drying in the warm breeze.
5. Many, many, many, many (and without sounding redundant...allow me to add one final "many") black flies were successfully fed. Our now polka-dotted bodies are evidence. Along with the furious scratching.
Welcome back, spring!
ohhh, isn't it the best when you finally get a beautiful day after soooo sooo many many many many many many days of rain. delightful. and in the sprinkler -- you Mainers...you're crazy!!
ReplyDeleteYaaaaay! My kind of a day! I shall have to glean wisdom from you in regards to an electric fence. Probably what I need if I want to have any success at all. Hard to put up? Pricey? And what kind of tree did you plant? Super cool! You rock, girl. Man - we need to get back on track with our play dates. Maybe some day this week? I get my work schedule on Sunday. We can come to you this time if you'd like. Happy weekending, Sweets! Love ya!
ReplyDelete