Monday, May 16, 2011

HOT CHICKS!

They have arrived. All six of them. They are presently residing in a plastic bin on our living room floor. Under a nice, hot lamp with free access to food and water. And lots and lots of cuddles and pats amidst their attempts to sleep. They're just too cute to leave undisturbed.


Chickie names are being voted upon. The top three in the running thus far: "Lucille", "Gracie" and "Blackie". My personal contribution was "Harriet". We shall see what the names officially end up being. Not that the chicks care...they're just happy to be alive. And warm and fed. Their little contented chirps tell me so.

2 comments:

  1. Awww -- so cute. And...I vote Harriet -- and Lucille is good too. I'm quite certain my vote must count for something, so...I thought I better let you know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. I love them! Sooo precious! We have a Lucy, Clementine, Blackie, Chipmunk, Spotty, & Chloe. One of them bit the dust, but I can't remember who is who.... Bad, bad Mommy..

    ReplyDelete