All is well with the twins. I feel I must update frequently, as all of Hubs' family watches from afar. Yesterday was yet another ultrasound and doctors appointment and to all our relief my body is behaving (no cervical changes yet) and the boys are growing wonderfully. Which makes all my growing and expanding worth while. We pulled out pictures from my pregnancy with Lexi to do a comparison of sorts. Here's me with Lexi in tow at 30 weeks (7 weeks prior to her delivery):
Don't I look impressed?! And now...here's me this week at 26 weeks:They boys were a healthy 2 pounds each and up to their usual antics.
Twin A: (And his adorable squished cheek and lips...courtesy of brother's hand.)

Twin B: (And his wide open mouth...not sure if he's yawning out of boredom or perhaps singing in the womb....either way I find it hilarious.)
Seeing those little faces + feeling their continual movement and constant hiccups = worth every expanding stretch mark. I do believe I'm in love....again.
No comments:
Post a Comment