Kaytlin and I ventured into the city today for yet another specialized ultrasound. While my other two girlies grow bored while waiting around for appointments and doctors, she doesn't seem to mind. Which works well, because it's always nice to have a little tag-along buddy. She and I never tire of watching these two on a big screen. Which is good, for I've been told there shall be many more of these appointments to go. With each visit their continued growth is apparent. Space in there becomes more and more limited. I hope these boys like each other, because they're quickly becoming awfully tight. Today they were head-to-head and hand-to-hand...nuzzling in all cozy like.
Even the ultrasound technician thought it was adorable. But then, before our very eyes, they broke out in an all-out fist fight. Brother "A" smacked Brother "B" upside the head. Brother "B" responded by bopping "A" in the nose. Arms were flying. Heads were knocking. And I lay there and smiled at the little glimpse we beheld of what's yet to come. I'm not gonna lie...I'm a wee bit fearful. Should be interesting.
Baby "A" smiling..perhaps he won the fist fight. Who knows.
Each little man is growing well, with everything in tact and operating as expected. They both weighed in at an acceptable 1 pound 3 ounces. For a twin pregnancy, things here are looking quite good. So I'm told.For those growing worried...we do plan on naming them something other than "A" and "B". There is a list. All be it a small list, but there is one just the same. It's actually quite a pain-staking chore....coming up with four names (including middle names). Nothing just seems to be "the one". Er..."the two". But I promise they will be named. Even if it's "Ben and Jerry" or "Mike and Ike", "Mac and Cheese" or "Peanut Butter and Jelly". (I think I just made myself hungry.)
i love it!!! boys will be boys!!!! your belly looks awesome!!
ReplyDeleteOh my word. I love this. So so so sweeeeet. And I love you.
ReplyDeleteLove seeing the belly grow and the boys seem like funny comedians already! How about Larry and Moe :) Glad that all is well and you are well! When is your due date again?
ReplyDelete