Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Gushy, Mushy Love Stuff

This past May, my hubby and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary. I simply cannot even believe this crazy journey that we've been on has taken us 12 years! Although it feels like we've known each other forever, it still seems like yesterday that we said "I do". Time is a funny thing that way!
Lately, I find myself falling in love with him even more than before. I didn't think that was possible, but alas, I guess it is! And it goes beyond our "commitment" to each other...I don't just choose to share a life with him, I want to. I just find myself wanting more time with him, wanting to be closer to him. I can't help but watch him, and be so very thankful that God put us together when he did. Lord knows my present life could have been absolutely awful!
I love watching our three "babies" that we've made together; I love the fact that they're a part of me and a part of him combined together. It cracks me up to see or hear the little things they do and say that remind me of him. And I am continually in stitches at the antics he goes through to make his girls laugh...
I have me a good man, and am so incredibly thankful!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY WORD!!! How come you never told me that you yourself had a blog?????!!!!! I am SO excited....in fact - I have no idea what my boys are doing because I've been catching up on your life for the past 15 minutes! Love you, my friend! Kaden asks at least twice a week when we are going to see you guys again! Let's make it soon!

    ReplyDelete