Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Storm Has Passed

Soooo happy to say that. It's sometimes hard to go through those "storms" of life, but when the clouds float by, and the skies open back up....what a great feeling! I truly have been left with a thankful heart, and a calm, quiet spirit. I guess God needed to remind me of how blessed I really am.
My body, mind and spirit are through the worst and on the mend. And hooray! No more nausea! There's just something SOOOOO good about not throwing up!
It is a great thing to have a re-focus on life. Almost a rebirth of joy. A regeneration of contentment. I love having a heavenly Father I can take rest in. I would be absolutely scared to watch myself go through things floundering all alone! I'm thinking that I wouldn't make it very far!
Okay...enough "deepness"! Promise my next posts will be much "lighter"! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment