*Deep breaths*
It's been a while since I've allowed myself to be thoroughly vulnerable.
The past few years have been a struggle to put thought to word.
The past few years have been challenging on various different levels. As time moves swiftly on, I've discovered that slowing to process life takes enormous effort and energy. And it's sometimes a bit more painful than I'd prefer, even. It's easier to bury and stuff things down deep rather than pour out.
But then I recall why I started this process to begin with - I want my children to read the transparency of my heart - to glean what they can from the words of their Mama's soul. And in holding back, I do them an injustice.
And so - here's to 2021.
New beginnings.
Fresh starts.
Lessons to be learned.
Healing and restoration...with renewed passion and fervor.
May this be the year of redemption for us all...in ways we never could have anticipated.
Friday, January 1, 2021
2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment